One quick way to take a screenshot is to use your phone's key combination to take a screenshot. Check with Apple, Google, or your device manufacturer for further instructions
The Tracker application provides the ability to share a screenshot:
- Open the Tracker application
- In the map view, tap the button in the lower left corner or swipe from the left side of the screen to the center of the map
- The left side menu of the application opens
- Then scroll down the menu and select "Share a screenshot"
- You will then get several options for how you want to share the screenshot, but what is shown in the options depends on your phone and the applications installed on it. The Tracker app itself is not restricting the options, so the pop-up menu that opens is your phone's own menu selection of available means to share the screenshot taken.
Often the situation where that screenshot should be taken comes quickly and then you can proceed as follows:
On iOS devices: Press the side button and volume up button at the same time
On Android devices: Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time
If these linked instructions from Apple and Google do not work on your device, please contact your phone or tablet device manufacturer's technical support directly, as it may have a device manufacturer's own solution that has replaced these default settings for Google or Apple in this regard.
Once a screenshot is taken, it's usually saved in the same folder on your tablet or phone as the other photos you took, so you can take the photo and share it directly from there to the recipient you want.