How to change the phone number:
- Open "License" menu -> "Phone number" -> Give the new phone number -> Confirm with SMS verification code
- Once the new phone number is confirmed, the phone number used by Tracker App is changed
How to change the license key:
- Open "License" menu -> "Release license" -> "Activate license"
- If you would like to continue using the same phone number that you used with previous installation, then unselect the option for automatic sign-in / login as described in this article
- Then you will get a list of all the license keys found with this phone number you have just given and if the license key you would like to use is among the ones listed, you can tap on it and select it to be used with this registration
- If the license key is not listed on this menu, then you can select the last option on the list, which is "None of these"
Then you can choose from these options:
1. "Log In" - this option will let you use a license key that you have used previously. It can also be an expired license code, but then you would have to renew your Tracker license, as described in this article
2. "Register" - this option will let you do a new clean installation and later on, once the registration is complete, you can open "License" menu and click on "Activate license" and extend the license time for this new registered "License key"
3. "Bypass" - this option will let you install the application without sign-in / login or registration. In this case, not all features in the application are available for you, but you can see your own position on the map. You will get a following reminder:
"You are using the non-paid version of the application. You are missing out on some of the key fewtures, e.g. trackering of other uses and GPS devices"