If you are using Tracker App on some other European country (not in Finland) and wondered why you're not able to use in-app purchases directly from Tracker Hunter app's "License" menu -> that option is available only within Finland
In that case, you can buy a "Tracker - Annual License" or "Tracker Live Daily pass" by contacting your local Tracker Retailer and then activate the license using the license key (activation code) you were given after purchase:
- Open the Tracker application
- In the map view, tap the button in the lower left corner or swipe from the left side of the screen to the center of the map
- The left side menu of the application opens
- Scroll to the end of that menu and tap "Settings"
- Then from the menu that opens, tap: "License"
- Tap "Extend with a license key" and enter the activation code you've purchased
- The activation code for the license bought is disposable once used, as mentioned on this FAQ guide
If you are in Finland and the option is available in app's "License" -menu but not working, or gives some error message, then you could follow instructions given below on "More information"
You can try to solve the problem by checking these from your Tracker App:
- Close the application and re-open it (was the problem gone?)
- If you're not sure if the app really closed or was still left open in the background, check this Apple's own guide
- Open the left-side menu -> "Settings" -> "License" -> Check if your purchased product was now updated ok?
- You can also tap "Purchase from webshop" menu item the second time, in the "License" menu (to refresh the connection between the app and the store)
For this later one, you don't have to buy anything, you just need to open the store again and close it and then check if the app just needed this to fully re-sync and update the product info shown at the "License" -menu
There are also few things you can check from your iOS device:
- Check the instructions mentioned in this article if you suspect the problems might be due to data connection braking up
- If you received an error message regarding the payment method you used, check this Apple's own guide
- To request a refund or cancel your order, follow Apple's own instructions
If the problem persist, then proceed as follows:
- If you received an error message, test whether you can replicate the problem and take a screenshot (screen capture)
- Check if the purchase charged from the credit card you used or not
In later case, the app might have not been able to establish a connection from the app to the store at all, so it could be just an internet connection problem. Follow instructions mentioned on this article
Due to Apple's own security protocols and privacy settings, Tracker's online store customer service is not be able to directly resolve or cancel purchases on Apple's App Store itself, in which case you must cancel your purchase in accordance with Apple's own instructions
You can also contact Tracker Support or send us a Support request if you encounter some unexpected problems or error messages etc. or if you are a finnish customer, you can also contact Tracker webstore customer service in finnish
A successful purchase through the Tracker application is activated directly for the license you use, i.e. you no longer need to enter any separate activation code, etc. afterwards
Similarly, if you afterwards receive an order confirmation e-mail for such a purchase through the application, but you can also see at the same time, that the date / time for that purchased product has already been extended accordingly, then you can disregards such an activation code for it has no use anymore in that case