On page 29 you'll find "Terms of warranty"
On page 30 you'll find "Manufacturer warranty does not apply"
Terms of warranty
This warranty is valid only if the product is defect during the warranty period for a reason related and when this guarantee certificate or other proof of purchase (indicating the date of purchase of the product, the serial number and the seller of the product) will be presented together with the defective product. The manufacturer and / or its authorized service agent may refu-se to repair the product, if any of the above supporting documents is not presented.
This limited warranty is valid only in the country where the product was purchased and subject to Tracker Oy is intended the Product for sale in that country.
The warranty period begins when the product is first sold to the end user. The product consists of different parts and different parts / products may be subject to different warranty period.
- Dog-GPS device warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
- Dog-GPS device battery warranty period of six (6) months from the date of purchase of the product.
- Dog-GPS device battery charger warranty period is six (6) months from the date of purchase of the product.
- Software supplied with the product one hundred and eighty (180) days.
Manufacturer warranty does not apply
1. If defects or damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, or improper storage of the produc
2. Defects that are caused by adapting or altering of the product.
3. If the device has been opened by yourself, your warranty will expire imme-diately.
4. The consequences of unauthorized service dealers, the vendor or the customer himself made corrections. Changing the SIM -card is allowed and can be replaced by customer for all GPS devices EXCEPT ARTEMIS (Artemis SIM -card is not allowed to be replaced)
5. Accidents or other similar reasons, which is not controlled by the manufacturer.
6. Tracker is not responsible and its guarantee does not include additional devices or items offered at the time of purchase.
7. Changes to device’s software (limiting features of the device) in case country law requires so.
If you wan't to check if the warranty is still valid, first you'll need to find out what's the IMEI (serial number) for your device
Then contact Tracker Service and they can check what the warranty period is for the device, based on device's IMEI