The development version (beta) of the Tracker app is available for Wear OS by Google watches. The requirements for the app are:
- The watch you are using has the "Wear OS by Google" operating system and the Google Play -store app.
- You have an Android phone with the Tracker App installed and active subscription in the app.
To use the app on your Google Wear OS watch:
- Install and register Tracker app on your Android phone. You can find the apps user guide here.
- On your watch, locate the Google Play -store and install Tracker app.
- Open the app on your watch. Tracker App on your phone will link to the watch and the map will appear on the watch screen.
Note! We do not offer technical support for Tracker App Google Wear OS beta.