The following instructions apply to Tracker GPS devices starting with software version v1.25.00
The drawing of the "Bark line" / "Barking tail" begins:
- When the dog has barked at least 4 times in the last 10sec
The "Bark line" / "Barking tail" drawing ends:
- When the dog is 10sec without barking
Effect on calculating the Total Barking time:
- Barking time is calculated in full minutes, so even when just a short section of the barking line has been drawn, it is taken into account within these Bark time calculations
- As of GPS devices with SW v1.25.00, the calculation of "Dog barking" / "Dog not barking" -modes and Barking time is calculated by Tracker GPS device, in which case it does not depend on the target's position update frequency set via the application
You can change the thickness and color of the "Bark line" / "Barking tail" drawn on the map via this settings:
- Open the left side menu of the application, either from the button in the lower left corner or swipe from the left edge of the device screen to the center of the screen
- Tap to open: "Settings"
- Tap to open: "Display"
- Scroll the menu to "Target appearance"
- Tap: "Barking Tail Style" to open a pop-up window and select one of the three options
Instructions for adjusting the bark sensitivity of the Tracker GPS device can be found in this guide
Adjusting the barking sensitivity of older 1st generation GPS devices (e.g. G400) is covered in this guide