With the new Tracker app, Tracker and Ultracom are finally under one application where you can seamlessly follow all Ultracom Tracker devices. You can now merge your user account from Ultracom Next to Tracker, and transfer your markings, app subscriptions, groups and devices directly to the Tracker app.
The minimum requirements for the new Tracker app are Android 6.0 or Apple iOS 11 or later.
After the migration, as the ownership of the devices and remaining license will be transferred to the Tracker app, it is therefore recommended to use only the Tracker app after the migration.
NOTE: If your license has expired or if you happen to already have an user account in Tracker app that has a valid license to a longer date, the license from Ultracom Next will not transfer to Tracker.
- Download and install the new Tracker app from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Open the app. The app will ask you to sign in with your Google or Apple account. Log in to the app with your Google or Apple account.
- You will be asked to input your phone number into the app. Register the same phone number you use in Next (you can see the registered phone number in the Next profile menu).
- The tracker app will automatically retrieve the following information from your Next account:
- App subscription
- Devices you own (note: ownership of the device will be transferred out of the Next app, making you the secondary admin in Next)
- From your dog profile information: the dog's name and breed
- Groups and group markings
- Your own markings
- Map Planner map materials
You can ask for more information by submitting a support request.